stauncherhearted: (you dress better for the gym than i do)
nancy. ([personal profile] stauncherhearted) wrote2020-02-13 12:19 am
Entry tags:
NSFW

Inbox: Deerington


"Hullo, you've got Nancy. Just text me."
survivalthroughhate: (Default)

misfire text; un: darkness

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-08 04:40 am (UTC)(link)
Being melted slowly in a pool of acid would be the worst way to go.
survivalthroughhate: ([TPM 16] Tattooed face)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-09 05:39 am (UTC)(link)
Maul. Did this message go to the wrong person again?
survivalthroughhate: ([TPM 40] Thinking)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-10 12:57 am (UTC)(link)
Interesting. Mostly, the messages have been going to people I already know, but I don't think I've had the pleasure of makign your acquaintance.
survivalthroughhate: ([TPM 24] Hood off)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-10 05:18 am (UTC)(link)
Anyone is hard-pressed to forget me once we meet. I have a rather distinctive appearance.
survivalthroughhate: ([TPM 26] Serious middle)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-11 03:58 am (UTC)(link)
[His response is to send her a selfie of his distinctive visage with his red skin, black tattoos, yellow eyes, and of course the horns.]
survivalthroughhate: (Default)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-14 08:37 am (UTC)(link)
No. I am what is considered an alien, at least from the point-of-view of someone from Earth.
survivalthroughhate: ([Comics 3] Sigh)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-17 01:29 am (UTC)(link)
Dathomir. It's in the Outer Rim of the galaxy I come from, though I'm sure that won't mean anything to you.
survivalthroughhate: ([TPM 7] On Tatooine mid)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-04-17 07:25 am (UTC)(link)
One of these days I shall have to make a map of the galaxy just so I don't have to answer the same questions over and over again.
survivalthroughhate: ([TPM 4] Scanning)

[personal profile] survivalthroughhate 2020-05-05 05:35 am (UTC)(link)
A star chart of any galaxy is truly a beautiful thing to behold. All those stars and planets aligned in their place, showing where all the life is in the universe.
devoutish: (put your money where your mouth is)

audio; un: ASolomons

[personal profile] devoutish 2020-04-22 05:16 pm (UTC)(link)
Is Tommy's pub now without a manager?
devoutish: (put your money where your mouth is)

audio

[personal profile] devoutish 2020-04-22 05:38 pm (UTC)(link)
I suppose that's easily done in a place without rent and such to worry about.

Where do you think he's gone off to? Eh? How does that work here? Has he gone home?
devoutish: (put your money where your mouth is)

audio

[personal profile] devoutish 2020-04-22 05:42 pm (UTC)(link)
Well. Best of luck, I suppose. You handled me barging in well enough.
devoutish: (I always give 110%)

audio

[personal profile] devoutish 2020-04-22 05:47 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, I still don't drink much, so it'll have to be a free something else. Pretzels?
devoutish: (I always give 110%)

audio

[personal profile] devoutish 2020-04-22 05:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Good, then; sorted.
aeva: (ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ)

( text | un: mrs.s )

[personal profile] aeva 2020-05-04 11:26 am (UTC)(link)
Hi, Nancy. It's Mrs Sheringham, I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.

( since she'd ended up a teenager herself for a while and hadn't been able to hold up her end of the deal )
aeva: (ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ)

[personal profile] aeva 2020-05-10 10:42 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm sorry, Nancy, something held me up.

( for longer than she'd expected )

But I can meet you there again. With a milkshake.
aeva: (ᴏɴᴇ ᴏʜ sɪx)

[personal profile] aeva 2020-05-12 10:11 am (UTC)(link)
At lunch then.
hitactor: (яαηтs αη∂ яαgεs)

[personal profile] hitactor 2020-05-20 04:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Familiar faces would were a comfort for Barry back home, where things made as much sense as they were every going to. Here, the people he'd come to know came and went on the drop of a hat. He always had his guard because he never knew what to expect. Usually he drinks at The Hair of the Dog, but tonight for a change of pace after insomnia set in he crawled out of his house and went somewhere new. It's easier canvas the area that way, and sight seeing just wasn't a reality of Deerington.

"Hey," Barry's not really sure what he's expecting but this wasn't it. The place is quiet, with low lights that weren't offensive to the eyes. It's the kind of environment a person could escape in. "Just a beer." Nothing special, he didn't need food because he'd already had half a sandwich before leaving. His appetite wasn't what it used to be.
hitactor: (cнαιɴed тo мy deѕĸ)

[personal profile] hitactor 2020-05-23 12:09 am (UTC)(link)
The way she hides the books gives him a moments pause on his way to settling in. It's so weird how habit plays such a minor role in this place, nobody would benefit from stealing from somebody here. Money didn't have the same effect and it definitely didn't make someone superior, not in Deerington.

Barry puts his forearms down on the counter, he doesn't care what it is - as long as it's a beer. When she rattles off the options his lips twist up in confusion. When did everything get unnecessarily complicated. Seriously, even beer???

"Um, just get me whatever you think is the best." Not like the typical shit was around in 1950s Nightmare town anyway. He'd had the cheap stuff, the overpriced stuff. As long as it did the trick, he didn't give a shit.
hitactor: (ѕlιт тo мy ɴecĸ)

[personal profile] hitactor 2020-05-25 03:33 pm (UTC)(link)
While waiting for the beer, Barry drums his knuckles on the surface of the counter gently. There's always an undercurrent of anxiousness around him, and that hasn't changed even in the midst of what he's gone through as a sleeper. Fidgeting keeps him aware of his surroundings, and he clocks the different exits and the atmosphere simultaneously.

"Thanks. You can keep a tab open for me. Under Barry." He'd pay, he was nothing if not punctual and his tendency to follow through got the better of him often. "Yeah, you think it's because there's so many different people different places? Like whatever keeps this town in check is trying to make it hospitable?"